Double Pass Dust Monitor for monitoring dust emissions using DDP.
• Innovative Dynamic Detection Principle (DDP) measurement technique
• Immune to gradual reductions in absolute intensity of the light signal soless susceptible to drift
• Measurement reading as mg/m3 (when calibrated against standard reference measurements)
• Rugged 316 stainless steel construction
•Choice of interface options enabling easy integration
• Free utility software for PC based set-up, control and data logging• Optional Operator Interface with different mounting configurations
• Significantly less susceptible to drift than standard opacity monitors
• Better accuracy over shorter path lengths, i.e. smaller duct diameter
•Simple to install, commission and operate with an excellent reliability record
• Rugged design with no moving parts so low maintenance
• Latched head and lid design to enable ease of access for installation and maintenance
THE TECHNOLOGY The DSL-340 Dust Monitor is an optical instrument designed to measure the concentration of dust or particulate matter in exhaust gas passing through a duct, stack or flue. The DSL-340 uses the innovative Dynamic Detection Principle (DDP) which measures fluctuations in the intensity of a light beam, using a folded beam Transceiver / Reflector arrangement. Increased dust or particulate density in the stack causes the amplitude of these fluctuations to increase. When calibrated against standard reference measurements, the amplitude of this signal relates directly to the dust concentration in the stack and this can be presentedas a reading in mg/m³APPLICATIONS• Cement works,Steel plants, Air filtration processes such as electrostatic precipitators
• Other industrial applications with larger particle size and relatively high dust loading.